Here is a very useful guide to help you customize the Laurel Wreath for Graduation and fill in the pre-purchase phase.
1. Satin Ribbon Colors:
Available colors not shown in the photo: cream, candy pink.
2. Type of bow on the back of the crown:
Simple 2-tailed bow
Simple bow with 4 tails
Bow Elaborated with 4 tails
2-tailed cockade bow
4-tailed cockade bow
Bow Elaborated in satin and tulle / organza
Bow Elaborated with 2-tailed curls
Bow Elaborated with 4-tail curls
Bow with color scale (minimum 3) in cockade
3. Presence of 2 ribbons on the sides of the Crown:
4. Adding the bead on the bow:
5. Adding the charms (four-leaf clover or red pepper and metal tassel):
6. Bow with dovetails or classic cut:
Bow with dovetail cut
Bow with classic cut
7. Types of Bridal Veil (also called gypsophila, mist, white flowers):
Natural wedding veil
Stabilized ivory wedding veil
White artificial wedding veil
- The circumference should be taken with a tape measure by passing it over the ears and about mid / high forehead. The tape measure should not press or tighten, but it should be loosened. We invite you to give a correct measurement of the circumference to avoid problems later. We remind you that the crown must not pierce through the head, but must be supported, you decide whether horizontally or obliquely.
- To select different types of bows, colors or types of ribbons, contact us via whatsapp at +39 3333653399 or email email@example.com .
- For any information we will be happy to help you.
The CDAlloro team